Jordan Kurella is a disabled and bisexual writer living in Ohio. She grew up all over the world, including Moscow and Manhattan, and in her past lives was a radio DJ, barista, and social worker. In her current life, she writes, reads, and spends time with her husband and service dog.
Jordan's fiction has been published in Beneath Ceaseless Skies, On The Premises, and Turn To Ash. Her personal essays have appeared on Salon.com and NPR's CarTalk.com. Her story, "The Captain's Folly" is part of the English curriculum at Iowa State University.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS JORDAN KURELLA?
- April 16th-18th: Futurescapes Workshop, Sundance Resort, Utah
- May 16th-20th: SFWA Nebula Conference, Pittsburgh, PA
- June 15th-17th: Origins Game Fair, Columbus, OH
- August 2nd-5th: GenCon, Indianapolis, IN
WHERE IS JORDAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
MORE ABOUT JORDAN KURELLA
- Author Interview for Turn to Ash